The CDC announced last week that they are no longer recommending that individuals who are vaccinated against COVID-19 wear face masks. Minnesota’s Governor, Tim Walz, announced that he is lifting the mask mandate across Minnesota as a result of this new recommendation.
The CDC’s science-backed decision making has been our guiding light throughout the pandemic, and we will continue to follow their lead. In accordance with these new guidelines, Cheap Skate is lifting our mandatory face mask policy effective this week.
Health and safety of our team and our guests remain our priority. If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you refrain from entering the rink. We will continue to enforce all other COVID protocols that have been established, for the safety and health of our team and guests.
Our protocols remain:
- Social distancing of 6 feet
- Frequent disinfecting of all seating and equipment
- Frequent hand sanitizing and hand washing
- Sneeze guards in place
- HEPA air filters continue to be maintained.
Please know that your comfort and safety is paramount. The Cheap Skate team will continue to assess guidelines on a regular basis, and will make changes as necessary. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out us!
Admission Policy Update
Cheap Skate has made the following changes to our admission policy:
- For the added safety of all our guests, children under the age of 18 must be accompanied for the duration of your stay by a parent or legal guardian. Absolutely no drop-offs allowed. Picture ID may be requested and will be needed to enter.
We hope you’ll visit us soon. ❤