A Note To Our Guests About The Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As mandated by the State of Minnesota, beginning Saturday July 25th, Cheap Skate will require all guests to wear masks.
Children 5 and under are not required however encouraged to wear a mask.
Masks are not required while skating or eating/drinking.
For more information about mask requirement, click here.
We at Cheap Skate are proud of the steps we have taken to prepare for your return. In our closure, we have monitored and collected all the information and guidance from top industry leaders and friends to offer you a clean, safe and fun experience on your visit.
The top priority at Cheap Skate is the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. Regardless of the environment, this is our top priority every day.
Here are some of the current recommended CDC guidelines along with extra measures that our team members will be abiding by to keep you safe:
- All team members will be optionally wearing face masks and gloves.
- All team members will be subject to daily temperature checks before entering.
- Hand washing reminders will be occurring throughout the day.
- We have a CLEAN TEAM with designated members that will solely be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing common surfaces.
- Our team is trained to properly sanitize with a neutral disinfectant germicidal cleaner approved by the EPA and specifically kills SARS related Coronavirus, Human Coronavirus among other virucidal diseases.
- Continuous training and coaching on best hygiene and social distancing practices.
- Sanitizer stations have been setup throughout the rink.
- Bounce Houses will remain temporarily closed.
While we are committed to keeping you and our team members healthy and safe, we cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). By visiting Cheap Skate, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We ask that you help to protect yourself and others too by following these recommendations:
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Maintain your distance from others.
- Cover your mouth and nose.
- Avoid touching unnecessary surfaces.
- If you’re sick, please don’t participate and encourage your family not to participate until you are well.
We live here, our kids go to school here, and we shop in this very community. We ask that you keep you and your family in mind when deciding to join us for a time of fun. We ask that if you are sick, if you have sickness in your household, if you are elderly and at risk, or anyone who has compromised health… PLEASE STAY HOME. Please know that we appreciate your efforts to help us maintain a healthy environment for all.
We have been serving families in this community for over 40 years, and we hope that you will join us in protecting and caring for our friends and neighbors.