Regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) & Downloadable Resources
While every member center will respond to the recent unrest of COVID-19 in their own way and how they feel is best for their family, team members and community they serve. You can use these as they are or edit them as needed. All of you as business operators are busy and the goal is to help by giving you the tools you need to navigate these challenging times. While there are a lot of opinions, misinformation and unknowns currently, the goal is to help you with these resources and best practices.
While the situation is changing rapidly, the virus is real, and we should never take the loss of any human life as minor, therefore, it is important to keep things in context and proportional to other viruses and like illnesses. As it relates specifically to your business, we wanted to provide you some tools for you to use with your team members and to be able to communicate with your guests. Below is a brief explanation of each of the assets you now have access to.
- Generic Announcement – this is a generic announcement to your guests that can be sent as an email, posted on your website or communicated in your center itself.You can add your logo as well as insert your center name.
- Specific Steps Announcement – this is more detailed announcement to your guests of specific steps you are taking to ensure a safe place for both guests and team members.You can edit as you like and delete any steps you are not going to utilize as well as add any others you like.
- CDC Recommendations & Best Practices – this is a list of steps you can take with your team to ensure a safe environment for them and your guests.
- Facts About COVID-19 – this is a one-page PDF from the CDC that you can use with your team members.
- CDC Prevention & CDC Symptoms – these are JPG files from the CDC that can be used with your team members.
While no one really knows the impact of the virus, knowledge is power, and we hope that these resources will help you educated your team members and your guests.